Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Puzzle

Hello everyone! I have been asked by several people about our puzzle FUNdraiser so I thought I should get it going. As I said before, we will be putting together a puzzle for our adopted child and would like to give you an opportunity to sponsor as many of those pieces as you choose. As the pieces are sponsored, we will start putting the puzzle together. Periodically I will take a picture of our puzzle and post it here. I will let you know on Facebook when I have updated our blog. If you would like me to e-mail you instead, please let me know and I will be happy to do that.

How the puzzle works
As people sponsor a puzzle piece, their name will be written on the back of that piece. When the puzzle is completed, we will frame the puzzle that shows who sponsored each piece. This way, when our child comes home, he or she will have a beautiful record of how many people helped to bring them to their forever family.

How to sponsor a puzzle piece
You can sponsor in two ways. On our blog there is a "Donate" icon towards the top on the right side. You can click on that and donate through Paypal. There is a box that you can enter the reason for your donation. In that box please enter some reference to the puzzle.

The second way to sponsor a piece is to send us money directly. Towards the bottom of my blog on the right you will see an "About Me" section which includes our mailing address. On the memo line of your check, please reference the puzzle.

How much does it cost?
Each sponsorship is $10 per puzzle piece. This sponsorship is NOT tax deductible. If you would prefer to make a tax-deductible donation, as soon as we have completed our home study then there is a fund through AWAA that you can donate to. As soon as we finish our home study, I will post the information for that.

Thank you so much for your sponsorships. It means a lot to us!

Love,

Carmen and Garth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman