Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Garage sale fundraiser!

Calling all local pack-rats! We would like to take some of the stuff that you have saved over the years so you have room to get more! On June 5, Oakland is having a city-wide garage sale and Garth and I will be participating. The proceeds will obviously be going towards our adoption. We are planning on having it from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 pm. In addition to your stuff, please come to our garage sale and find the treasures that you always wanted! We will be having special discounts throughout as outlined below. We will also put out flyers the week before the garage sale. We would love to see you if you can come! In addition to the specials below, we will have secret discounted items and a special for adoptive parents. Come check it out!

8:00 to 9:00 Early bird special…10% discount on all purchases

Noon to 1:00 Free bottle of water for every $10 of merchandise purchased

2:00 to 3:00 25% discount for all current Smeal and Methodist Health Systems employees (ID required)

4:00 to 8:00 50% off all remaining items


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman