Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Fundraiser!!!

Last night, a wonderful friend of mine (thank you Cherry) let me know about a fundraiser that involves the world's favorite hot drink...coffee. While Garth and I aren't big coffee drinkers, we know that many people are so we wanted to jump on this opportunity. When you go to the website, make sure you read the story of how Just Love Coffee was started and you will see why this is close to our hearts. The great thing for us is that we don't have to do anything! For every bag of coffee that is purchased off our website, Garth and I will get $5 back to put towards our adoption expenses. There are many different varieties and blends, so try them all! The web address is www.JustLoveCoffee.com/DruckFamily. Thanks for your support!

Garth and Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman