Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Fundraiser!!

I found these super-cute Africa magnets and I KNEW that other families would want one, so we bought 100. We are selling them for $5 (including shipping). We don't have them yet, but since I know these will FLY out of our house, we would like to get orders ahead of time so we can get the envelopes all addressed, etc. We should receive them within 10 business days and we will send them out as soon as payment is received. To order one (or more) please notify us by leaving a comment to this post or e-mailing me at cdruckenmiller@gmail.com. You can either send us a check (preferred method) or pay through Paypal...there is a link at the top of our blog to do this. If you choose to send us a check, send me an e-mail letting me know your mailing address.

A picture of the magnet is located on the right side of our blog. Please feel free to share this information with your friends and family as well!

Thanks for your help!

Garth and Carmen Druckenmiller

5 comments:

  1. Hi I would love one! Please e-mail were to send the check. kimgcc@juno.com Love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, email me where to send the money...we will take 2
    familyrootedinlove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen - we would love to order a magnet. Please facebook me with the address to send the check to.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman