Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

YEAH!!!!!!!

You will find as you continue reading my blogs that the number of exclamation points I have at the end of a sentence has a direct correllation to how excited I am!!!!!!!! I just got an e-mail from Caitlin and she has APPROVED OUR HOMESTUDY REPORT!!!!!!!! When Cindy gets back next week, she will be able to send a notarized copy of our homestudy report and we will then send that, our birth certificates, marriage certificate, and a check for $830 to the USCIS department in Dallas. After they review the information, we will be given a biometrics appointment where we will get our fingerprints taken again. In the meantime, we will be completing the application to adopt two unrelated children if a sibling group isn't available as well as start applying for grants, loans, and other funds that would permit a tax credit to those who donate money to our adoption through that route. WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for all your prayers. They DO make a difference!

Sincerely,

Garth and Carmen

1 comment:

  1. BIG STEP, VERY BIG STEP!!!! Keep up the motivation and hard work!!!! =)
    hugs, Ashlie
    www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman