Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Biometrics appointment

After waiting almost two weeks from when I mailed our I-600A, I finally decided to see if I could find out the date of our biometrics appointment electronically instead of stalking our mailbox every day. So this afternoon I e-mailed NBC (National Benefits Center) to see where we were at in the process. I didn't really expect to get an answer today, so you can guess at my excitement when I saw that unopened e-mail in my inbox. I was almost afraid to open it, worrying that they would say, "I'm sorry, you have to wait for the letter in the mail", but THEY DIDN'T! Trina said "You have both been scheduled for fingerprint appointments on July 30th, 2010 at 8:00am. The notices have been sent out in the mail and you should be receiving them in the next couple of days." I literally jumped up from my chair and shouted WHOO HOO!!! Once we get our biometrics appointment completed, then I will be stalking our mailbox again until we get the ever so important I-171H. Our paper chasing process is coming to an end...HALLELUJAH!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be stalking YOU for that email contact! Congratulations... one step closer.

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman