Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

NEW FUNDRAISER!

Calling all aluminum can beverage drinkers! Garth and I are going to begin another adoption fundraiser that you can participate in (how exciting, right?)! We would like to begin collecting any UNCRUSHED aluminum cans. Most of you probably sort your cans from your garbage already, right? Well instead of taking them to your local recycling center, you can save them for us and we will recycle them for you! If you live in the Oakland area, you can bring them to our house or we will be happy to come to your house and get them as well. We would like your pop, beer, energy drinks, V8, Starbucks coffee drinks, juice, and any other aluminum cans that you have. Just let us know that you have a bunch for us and we'll work something out to come collect them. Thank you SO MUCH for your assistance in this. Just remember...they have to be aluminum UNCRUSHED, so give those crushing muscles a rest. :-)

Thanks!

Garth and Carmen Druckenmiller

1 comment:

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman