Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Would you like a free magnet?

So you sit down at the beginning of your day and make yourself a cup of coffee and think "What's missing here"? What could possibly make a fresh roasted cup of coffee from www.JustLoveCoffee.com/DruckFamily taste better? Why gazing upon a free magnet of course! (Normally I would say doughnuts, but by the time we mailed them to you, they would be stale). Garth and I are going to give the first five NEW customers to our Just Love Coffee store one of our super-cute I Dream of Africa magnets. What do you have to do you ask? Go to www.JustLoveCoffee.com/DruckFamily, order one of the bags of coffee on the site, and then wait about 2 to 3 days for the coffee to come to your door. We will be notified of those who purchased the coffee, and if we have your address already we will send you the magnet for free! If we don't have your address, we will notify you to get it and then mail the magnet out for free! How easy is that? So hurry!

Garth and Carmen Druckenmiller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman