Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adoption Family of the Week-The Bosman family


Our very first adoption family of the week is Dave and Jody Bosman (aka Jodes and Boz)! They are from Highland, Indiana and have chosen adoption as their first choice to begin their family. They are currently still paperchasing and are waiting on one document to complete their homestudy report. Jody is a GREAT blogger. I have signed up to get her blog updates in my e-mail and look forward to them whenever I see them in my Inbox. I have added a link to their blog so check it out! They have a Just Love Coffee store link on their blog if you would like to help them bring their child(ren) home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring us this week!! You've already gotten us a lot of visitors - you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman