Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Babysitting Service

Garth and I have decided that for our next fundraiser, we would like to offer our baby-sitting skills on Saturday evenings (I have to work Friday nights until 8:30). We would be happy to come to your house or you can come to ours, your pick. Why should you let us watch your kids? Well, I have been baby-sitting since I was 10 years old and have a LOT of experience. Garth has not been baby-sitting very much, so I would like him to practice on your kids before we get ours...JUST KIDDING! Seriously, he is really great with kids and they love playing with him. The best part is our fee...WHATEVER YOU THINK WE ARE WORTH! We are willing to travel approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours one way. Of course, if we are travelling a distance, we would hope you would take that into consideration when contemplating what we are worth. ;-) Sometime this week, Garth and I will look at our calendar and let you know what Saturdays we will be available. I will post those days on here as well as Facebook. We will work this on a first-come, first-serve basis so don't wait! For those who don't have kids, we would also like to offer our pet-sitting service. We would be happy to sit with your dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, or even fish! We will play with them, brush them (well, not the fish), walk them, whatever you want. We are looking forward to completely spoiling your children...whether they are 2-legged or 4-legged (or NO-legged!).

4 comments:

  1. What a FUN FUN-raising idea!!!!!! Hope you get lots of offers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! GREAT IDEA! I pray God blesses your creativity with lots of baby sitting, which will bless your adoption, while blessing other couples with a date night! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great fundraiser!! I hope all of your weekends are booked. I wish we didn't live so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Idea! Our girls are going to be auctioning off their babysitting services at our dinner/auction in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman