Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Silhouettes


Hello friends and family! Have any of you had your silhouette cut? Would you like to? Well Esther Druckenmiller, my favorite mother-in-law, does an AMAZING job of cutting silhouettes. When Garth and I first started dating, she had me sit in a chair and she just cut out my silhouette. I still have that framed silhouette hanging in my office and I love it. Well Esther has said that she would be happy to cut silhouettes for a fundraiser for us. Each silhouette will be $10 each which includes shipping. They will fit in a 5 x 7 frame (not included). The silhouette will be black and it will be placed on a white background. What we need from you is a side-view picture of the person you want the silhouette of. You can e-mail the pictures to us (cdruckenmiller@gmail.com or grdruck@gmail.com) and as soon as payment is received we will send them on to Esther. These are really nice gifts for birthdays, Christmas, or any other holiday! Order your silhouette today and have a wonderful keepsake!

Sincerely,

Garth and Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaah! I have silhouettes of both of my boys but I don't have one of my little girl and would love one! She is asleep now but I will be sure to send you her emailed pic this week! $5 this week or are they back to $10?

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman