Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thermometers

Hey everyone, I have added a couple thermometers to our blog so you can see where we are at with the fundraising. The first one (and larger thermometer) will change as we have new deadlines to meet with new amounts. Currently it is the dossier goal of $7700 that we will need before we can send our dossier to AWAA and to Ethiopia. I will be guesstimating our goal date for each of these if possible. For the dossier, I don't have an exact date because it just depends on when we get the form in the mail. However, someone in our group posted how long it took to get their I-171H so I am basing it on their experience. The other smaller thermometer will be the adoption expenses overall. The $30,000 is also a rough estimate based on fees, etc., but it could be more or less depending on plane ticket costs. I will be updating these as we get the donations through our various fundraisers: the puzzle piece donation for $10, magnet sales, aluminum can donations, as well as the Kingdom Kids donations. I will only be sending out fundraising updates when we reach our goal, so please come check where we are at as often as you would like. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Garth and Carmen Druckenmiller

1 comment:

  1. May God bless your continued efforts in fundraising! Your puzzle is looking GOOD!!! Keep up the hard work ~ and faith! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman