Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Adoption Family of the Week #3-The Cooper Family


Our 3rd adoption family of the week is Tim and Angi Cooper. They live in a small town in Indiana where they have lived their entire lives. Tim and Angi went to preschool together and were high school sweethearts and celebrated their 14-year anniversary this year. They currently have 4 cats and 2 dogs and have been praying for a child for many years. They are very excited to be adding a healthy newborn to 12-month-old Ethiopian daughter to their family as soon as possible. They are leaders in their church's Orphan/Adoption Ministry so adoption is obviously important to both of them. They were DTE on August 20, 2010 and are waiting for their referral. They were able to save all the money they needed for this adoption so they don't have any fundraisers, but they just recently started blogging, so take a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman