Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ethiopian courts have reopened!

Today we found out that the courts have officially reopened! There have been some families, like the Chambers, who have been patiently waiting for this day to come. Now all those families who received their referrals are that much closer to getting to meet their new children! Once the children that are currently waiting for their forever families in the transition homes start to go to their new homes, then there will be room for MORE REFERRALS!!!! Of course, that is VERY exciting to us. We are now one step closer to our children! :-)

1 comment:

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman