Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Looking for books...and other items!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend and were able to enjoy it with family and friends. Garth and I actually stayed home and were able to get a lot of work done around the house, took a bunch of cans and turned them in, and stumbled upon our next fundraiser idea! While driving along, we found a place that will buy books of all sorts, CDs, LPs, DVDs, VHS tapes, software, games, etc. So, we would like to help you clean off your bookshelves, movie shelves, game shelves, etc.

On another note, I have gotten a breakdown of our next payment amounts, but I am waiting for the answer to one more question so as soon as I get that information I will be sharing it with you.

Carmen and Garth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen!! I am taking a bunch of books to our local thrift store on Fort Benning, GA tomorrow for consignment. What I make in those sales I will donate to you via PayPal.

    Best of luck and will come up with other fundraising ideas since that's one of my favorite things to do is fundraise for a worthy cause. There is nothing more worthy than the pitter-patter of little feet to call you own. Even when they become bratty teens!!!

    Much love and many blessings,

    Lisa Parshall Swingholm

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman