Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Blog Design!

For those of you who get these blog reports by e-mail and have never actually gone to our blog, I would encourage you to do so now. Becky Burk, who adopted her son Ezra from Ethiopia in 2008, has a wonderful talent to make boring-looking blogs look really cute! She even created a button for our blog that those of you who have blogs can add to follow our blog. You will also notice a new tab at the top titled "Featured Families". Each week that I highlight an adoptive family, I will post the current one on that page. I will also post them on the home page so their link will always be there, but on the "Featured Family" page you won't have to scroll through any newer posts to get to it. Thank you, Becky, for your amazing work on our blog. I absolutely love it.

I would also like to mention that our referral acceptance fee thermometer is almost half full! I would like to personally thank the one family who donated $4000 to Kingdom Kids on our behalf. You literally brought happy tears to my eyes when I was notified of that...of course I cry almost EVERY time I get a donation...no matter the amount. It truly is amazing to see how God is meeting our needs through so many people. May you all be abundantly blessed by our amazing Lord.

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute!!!!! I Love her designs!!! Ill grab your button if you grab mine;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a great job! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable design!! I just love it!!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman