Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Online Tupperware fundraiser!!!!!


Hello everyone! I KNOW you have been waiting with baited breath to see what our next fundraiser will be. Well, wait no more! A high school friend and classmate, Lisa Parshall-Swingholm, contacted me recently about doing a Tupperware fundraiser online. She is a Tupperware consultant and she offered to set it up for me. Not only that, but she is going to waive her consultant's fee! Normally, we would get 40% of the profit, but because she is waiving her fee, we will get 60%!!!! Isn't that AWESOME? You will see on the right side of our blog a link to our Tupperware page or you can click here so order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman