Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tupperware fundraiser update

Hello everyone! I wanted to update you on our Tupperware fundraiser. It has been going for 5 days already and we have already had more than $150 profit. Thank you to all those who have ordered! This fundraiser will end after 45 days from the start, so you have until November 1 to order these great products. These would make great Christmas presents, birthday presents, or even Thanksgiving presents (as Garth and I will be giving thanks for all your orders!) If some of you are not comfortable ordering online, I would be happy to print out a sheet of the items that are available to purchase for you to look at and make the order for you. You could just send us a check for the total. You can e-mail me at cdruckenmiller@gmail.com to do this. Or you can click here to look at the products and then let me know what you would like to order.

Thanks again to all the people who have already ordered. Every item that you purchase...not matter the size...brings us that much closer to our children, and that means more to us than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman