Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcoming Angels Information Sessions

Last Sunday I told you about the Welcoming Angels Program that will allow older Ethiopian children (to start) to come live in the United States with host families for about a month in Maryland. Well America World is going to be having some information sessions being held at Baltimore area churches next month for Maryland families interested in participating in Welcoming Angels, the Winter 2011 hosting ministry (tentatively scheduled for February 2011). If you live in Maryland and are interested in learning more about Welcoming Angels, please feel free to contact me and I'll give you the details. I think this is a great opportunity for families to demonstrate God's love for orphans by opening their home for these children and chaperones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman