Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Adoption Family of the Week #12-The Anderson Family!

This week's featured family is especially fun for me to write about because I have met them! Garth and I got to have lunch at Olive Garden one afternoon with the Anderson's and another family who is adopting from Ethiopia, the Paddack's. It is so much fun meeting people who are on this journey with us especially when they live so close!

John and Christina Anderson live in Omaha, Nebraska and they have three children, Ethan, Cerra, and Brantley. They began the paperwork process in March of this year and were DTE on August 27. They are requesting a baby girl up to 12 months and will name her Nora Carolyne (African name) Anderson. To read more of their story, check out their blog. They have a "Just Love Nora" coffee fundraiser so if you would like to help them bring Nora home, order some coffee or anything else from their site here. You can also pray that they receive their referral quickly for their new baby daughter.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH, Carmen, for adding our apparel fundraiser to OSAS blog! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman