Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Care Packages!

Now that we know who our sons are, we can send care packages to them with other families who are going over for their court or Embassy hearings. Today I mailed our first care package to Paige Alleca and her husband Anthony who are waiting for their Embassy appointment. You can see the pictures below, but for S*** we got a a train that makes noise, a Nerf basketball, a pull along duck, and a chunky dump truck. For Jeremiah, we got 6 matchbox cars, a Nerf football, and a photo album with several pictures of  their new family. When Paige and Anthony take our care packages, they will also take new pictures of the boys that they will then e-mail to us...quickly I hope! :-) So let's all pray that they will get a quick Embassy appointment so they can bring their new son and daughter home, and we can get new pictures!

S**** and Jeremiah's first care package

Jeremiah's 1st care package

S***'s first care package

2 comments:

  1. Im soooo excited I get to hug your kids for you!!!!!! I promise pics and video!!!! Praying your wait is quick to bring them home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL just realized I was signed in as my daughter;) shes not hugging your kids I am!!! Very soon too..I figure Monday the 6th!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman