Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Care Packages #2!

On Saturday, December 11, our 2nd care packages will be flying to Ethiopia under the care of Amy and Lee Adkins. They are going to finally see their new baby boy and have their court date on December 16.  While there, they will also get to see our sweet boys and give Jeremiah and S* their 2nd care packages! This time we gave Jeremiah some "Cars" stickers, stencils, two paddleballs, some little airplanes, 2 noisemaker tubes, and a 3D view-master with Toy Story 3 and Thomas the Tank Engine reels. For S*, we got stencils, two paddleballs, 2 noisemaker tubes, a noisy car, bubbles, and stickers of Sesame Street and Toy Story 3.

I have already found someone who will be in Ethiopia over Christmas, and I'm hoping to be able to send some new clothes for them, and I plan on wrapping some of their gifts so they can open Christmas presents from their Mom and Dad. I LOVE saying that!

S*'s 2nd care package

Jeremiah's 2nd care package

Packed up and ready to be shipped!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! They are going to LOVE receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! You know they're going to love getting this from their MOM & DAD!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman