Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Care Packages #3!

It's amazing how fast time can go...and how slow it can go at the same time. While it seems to be taking FOREVER to find out when our court date is, I couldn't believe it when Caycee Coffield said yesterday that she would be leaving for Ethiopia in 8 days. Since she is taking our next care package, I needed to hurry up and shop! Well thankfully, Alco was having a 20% off sale yesterday, so last night Garth and I went shopping, and we found a LOT of stuff. We were even able to find things that will go into future care packages. Since Caycee will be in Ethiopia over Christmas, I had originally wanted to wrap some of the presents, but as you can see in the pictures below, the ziploc bags are stuffed to the max, so I wasn't able to wrap anything, but I don't think the boys will mind. The other thing that I have been wanting to get them is some new clothes. Paige Alleca, who took our first care package, came back recently and sent us new pictures and also told us what size clothes she thought they would wear. Thanks Paige!

So for Jeremiah, we got a pair of jeans, two "Cars" t-shirts, one with Mater and the other with Lightening McQueen, a reindeer hat, candy canes, fruit snacks, and to help combat all that sugar, a toothbrush and toothpaste.

We also got S*** a pair of jeans, a t-shirt with Buzz Lightyear, a yellow t-shirt with cars on it, a snowman hat, candy canes, fruit snacks, and again a toothbrush and toothpaste.

I really wish we could be with the boys over Christmas, but since we can't, at least I know they will get presents!

Merry Christmas boys!

Jeremiah's 3rd care package...Bella was interested in the new items as well.

Jeremiah's present wrapped up...under Smokey's supervision.

S*** 3rd care package

Both packages are ready to be boxed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman