Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Health Update e-mail

This morning, I got an e-mail from our family coordinator that I was really hoping not to get. It was a health update on Jeremiah and it said that he has a URTI (upper respiratory tract infection) and is being treated with Amoxicillin syrup and Dextrokuf (which I think is a cough syrup). This kind of illness is very common in orphanages (just like in day cares here). I know that he will get better, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier. So, please pray that he gets healed quickly and that our S**** doesn't get it also. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy. Hope the infection clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sorry to hear this. I am sure that is so hard knowing that you are 7,000 miles away. I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman