Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Payment options for iPad

Apparently in the state of Nebraska, a raffle is considered gambling, which Paypal does not allow. Therefore, we have had to remove our Chip-In link as well, and we will no longer be able to accept PayPal donations. So, if you would like to enter into the iPad raffle, you can send us a check, cash, or money order to: 111 N Engdahl Ave, Oakland, NE 68045. The drawing will still be held on December 19 so to ensure we receive your payment, I would suggest mailing it no later than Thursday, December 16. We do frequently go to Fremont and Omaha so if you live there, we would be happy to have you hand us your entries as well.  Of course if you live here in Oakland, we would be happy to have you drop by or we would even come to you for it. :-)

Due to the inconvenience of having to mail the money, those of you who mail your entry will get one extra chance per $10 received. So that means, $10 will get two entries, $20 will get three entries, $50 will get seven entries, and $100 will get sixteen entries.  This only applies to mailed entries, however. We have already had quite a few entries so don't stop now! Every dollar that we get will go towards bringing our boys home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman