Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PayPal update

This morning when I came downstairs, I noticed that our answering machine light was blinking. When I pressed play, there was no message so I checked the caller ID and it said "PayPal". I was almost happy that I hadn't answered it after all the problems we have been having. I wondered, though, what they were calling about so I decided to log in to our PayPal account. The past couple days when I did this the first page that came up told us that our account was in a limited status and we had to do something to resolve it. So today when I logged in, I was pleasantly surprised to see:

Your Account Access is Fully Restored

Thank you for taking the steps to restore your account access. Your patience and efforts increase security for our entire community of users.

PayPal takes the safety of your account, business, and financial data as seriously as you do, and these ongoing checks of our system contribute to our high level of security.

HALLELUJAH! I'm not going to put the Donate link up until the iPad giveaway is over, but I will after that (on December 20). So, if you want to participate in our giveaway, you will need to either mail us the donation (see address in previous blog), bring it over, or make arrangements for us to pick it up in the Oakland, Fremont, and Omaha areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman