Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Featured Family blogs have returned....2011 family #1 is the Davis family!

I know it's been quite a while since I have featured a family but I am starting them up again...until we go to Ethiopia. After that, I don't think I'll have time to feature families, but maybe I'll start them up again once we get back...time will tell.

This is just one of the pictures that is on the post that I have linked to below. Check them all out!

My first featured family for the new year is....Blake and Christina Davis! They are from Brownsville, Texas and have a son, Camden age 8, and a daughter, Hope age 6. Blake is a worship and youth pastor and Christina is a stay-at-home mom and home schools their children. Last September, God moved on their hearts and they knew that they were being called to adopt a baby from Ethiopia. They knew that it cost way more than they could even think of affording but God has confirmed Himself to them over and over again. They know that He is going to provide for them because He loves orphans, He loves them, and He always provides for His plan when we step out in faith and obedience. They are still paper chasing, but are nearing the end, having their biometrics appointment this coming Friday! As exciting as it is to be almost done with their dossier, they are still short about $5000 that they will need to get before they can send in their dossier. One way they are trying to raise money is by selling the t-shirts shown below. They have child size 6/8 all the way up to XXL. The shirts are $18 including shipping. If you would like to order a t-shirt (or several t-shirts) click here for details. They also have a Just Love Coffee store. Click here to order DELICIOUS coffee that will be delivered to your door! Also, don't forget to check out their blog here to follow their story! If you like family photos, check out this post here for some really AWESOME pictures! They have such a beautiful family!

Aren't these great t-shirts? You can order them for $18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman