Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pampered Chef

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have recently become a Pampered Chef (PC) consultant. I have been praying about doing this for quite a while and finally at the end of December it felt like the right time to start. So, with Garth's full support and encouragement, I did it. So what does it involve? Well, I basically have parties. These parties can be for newly engaged people, people who would like to get FREE products from PC by hosting, fundraising parties, catalog parties, etc., etc., etc. Even if I don't live close enough to you to come have a party at your house, I could always do catalog parties for you!

So why am I doing this? Well, my ultimate goal is to be able to quit my full time job to raise our boys (and any other kids that may come our way) and still be able to contribute financially. In addition to the great products that PC has, I really liked their mission statement as well that says: "We are committed to providing opportunities for individuals to develop their God-given talents and skills to their fullest potential for the benefit of themselves, their families, our customers, and the company. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of family life by providing kitchen products supported by service and information for our Consultants and customers." As some of you know, one of my God-given talents is being able to talk and Garth says my cooking is pretty good too. So, I am going to be hosting a Grand Opening show at my house on Saturday, January 22 at 11:00 a.m. and I would like to invite all of you to come. I will have food to eat, products that you can try out, and catalogs to peruse. Let me know if you can come!

3 comments:

  1. I love pampered chef! I might be interested in doing a fundraising party, not sure how that works tho... we can chat later, after your grand opening! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your Grand Openning! Any way this party could also be an online party?!?!? :o)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman