Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Puzzle is FINISHED!

 
I wanted to share that we have had all our puzzle pieces sponsored! There were a total of 528 pieces in this puzzle. I did deviate from our original plan, however. In the beginning I said that I would write the names of the people on the back of the piece that they sponsored. I actually started it on a couple pieces, but between my handwriting and the small pieces, I was making a mess of it so I decided to number the pieces instead. I have created a document that we will frame and hang up next to the puzzle with the names of those who sponsored pieces and the number range that they sponsored.


This was a really fun fundraiser and we would like to thank the following people who sponsored these pieces: Ned and Linelle Kelley, Betty Schmeichel, Cherry Lovett, Paul Tompkins, Ron and Maria Cochran, Patti Herbolsheimer, Rita Smith-Ott, Ted and Esther Druckenmiller, Art and Tina Druckenmiller, Neil and Ruth Tompkins, Rick and Ellie Klassen, Roger and Barb Tompkins, Janet Scott, Allen and Donna Tompkins, Marge Clements, Lorraine Miller, Dennis and Sharon Schluntz, Suzanne Devine, Marc and Christine Tompkins, Betty Shepherd, Stan and Troi Ellis, David Ellis, Isaac Ellis, Jonathan Ellis, Timothy Ellis, Gus and Nikki Ray, and Paul and Janet Druckenmiller.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the puzzle!! I hope it is ok what I have shared your blog with a few other adoptive families who need fundraising ideas. I told them that you, hands down, are the most organized, effective and creative fundraising gal I know! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tisha, you just made my day by saying I was the most "organized, effective, and creative" fundraiser. I suppose I can be when I need to be, but if you came to my house you would soon realize that I'm not really that creative and I don't think anyone has called me organized. Also, it is totally fine to pass our blog on to others. It is here to help others in any way possible. Have a great year!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman