Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The referral drought is OVER!!!!!

OK, so since Garth and I received our referral for our precious boys, there has been a pretty severe drought of referrals.  There have been one or two here and there, but there haven't been several referrals at one time...until THIS WEEK! Yesterday there were three families that we know of who received referrals...one for a 4-month-old baby boy, one for a 4-1/2-month-old boy, and one for a 2-year-old boy. Today we were notified of TWO MORE referrals! One is for a 7-WEEK-OLD baby boy and the other for a 4-year-old girl! We have been hoping and praying for a week like this for what seems like forever. There have been families who were DTE last May who still don't have referrals, so movement like this renews the hope that there WILL be an end to the waiting. The best part is, we still have tomorrow! Will you pray with us that there will be even MORE referrals tomorrow?! THANK YOU LORD!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely giddy with excitement over the movement! I just keep refreshing the the AWAA page. I'm like a good news junkie, now that I've gotten a taste I keep wanting more!:)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman