Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Featured families #6

Kaylen and Tony Niehaus

This week's featured family is Tony and Kaylen Niehaus. They've been married for 4.5 years and live in Denver, CO. They’ve always wanted to adopt a child but never knew if they would have their own or adopt first. They felt God calling us to adopt last May and immediately started the process. They are hoping to be DTE soon and their heart already aches to meet their child! They’re so happy that adoption is how they will build their family first. Their life has changed drastically since May, in so many good ways!

Tony and Kaylen have 3 fundraisers...sponsoring puzzle pieces, Just Love Coffee, and t-shirts. 

Puzzle: Everybody who can sponsor a piece for only $5 and your name will be put on the back of the piece to show how many people helped to bring Baby Niehaus home. See the picture below. 

Just Love Coffee: Check out their coffee store and order some DELICIOUS coffee today! For every bag purchased, Tony and Kaylen will get $5 which will go towards their adoption expenses. 

T-shirts: Aren't these t-shirts adorable?  They are all chocolate brown with the choice of a pink or blue ink. They have S, M, and L in pink and M, L, XL, and 2X in blue. For a donation of $20, one of these t-shirts will be yours!!!!

Let's really bless them this week with some orders and/or sponsoring a puzzle piece!

1 comment:

  1. it's so cool that you do this for other families. it's fun to be in touch with you since we have a lot in common...ethiopia, jesus and the big red!!!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman