Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Employee of the Month!!!!!!!

I have known since about October 2003 that Garth is a FANTASTIC guy and I am so blessed to have found him. Today, though, I was thrilled to find out that his employer knows that also as he was awarded Employee of the Month for February! Smeal Fire Apparatus manufactures fire trucks that are sent all over the US and Canada. Garth works in the Engineering department as an electrical drafter. He draws up blueprints of the electrical system in each fire truck that goes out. Smeal has a monthly newsletter and in this month's newsletter was this note.

Employee of the Month
 
Garth Druckenmiller

Congratulations to Garth Druckenmiller who was selected as February 2011 Employee of the Month. Garth is a CAD Designer in the Electrical Engineering department. Garth has been with Smeal Fire Apparatus Co. for nearly four years. Daily job activities include creating, proofreading, and editing custom as-built drawing packets for every truck. Garth creates and updates custom drawings to support engineering and production staff. He also answers special drawing requests from customers as well as any questions from employee production. Garth is also developing training and tracking materials such as spreadsheets, databases, and PowerPoint presentations.

Garth was nominated by his foreman Mike Hansen who stated that “Garth’s attitude is outstanding! Garth always maintains a professional, pleasant and cheerful attitude. His accuracy and attention to detail are second to none. The harder the task, the harder he works. Garth is able to set his own goals and works very hard to achieve them”.

Garth grew up in New Jersey and moved to Nebraska when he met his wife, Carmen. Garth and Carmen currently reside in Oakland, and are in the process of adopting 2 boys from Ethiopia. While not at work Garth is an avid coin collector, he also enjoys reading, hiking, and fishing. Another past time Garth enjoys is being able to use his tools, fixing and making things around the house from woodworking to electrical.
 
Congratulations Garth for all your hard work and dedication.

Isn't that AWESOME! Congratulations Honey Bunny!

2 comments:

  1. Get instant access to 16,000 woodworking projects.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP BY STEP instructions, pics and blueprints to make every project simple and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman