Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

From My Heart You Came adoption book

Last December (I think) Heidi Ballard notified the America World YG of a book that she had written and another AW mommy had illustrated title "From My Heart You Came." Well today Heidi notified the YG that due to the overwhelming success of the book, she was GIVING AWAY an autographed copy of the 100th book! This book is about the thoughts and emotions of a mother's heart for her adopted child. It is written in a rhyming pattern and is created by hand. It is laminated so even after reading it thousands of times, it will be as good as new. My favorite feature is a pocket on the last page that you can put a picture of you and your adopted child(ren) in. Even though Heidi and Amy adopted from Ethiopia, it is appropriate for ALL adoptive mommies, no matter what country you are adopting from. I can't say enough about this book. All this week you will be hearing me promote this book because for every plug on Facebook and our blog, I will get an entry to win this book. Even though I already have one, I have wanted a second one so I could give it away to just the right adoptive mommy (who at this point is unknown). Check out Heidi's blog here about this book. Since I'm sure I'm going to win the raffle, you will probably just want to go ahead and buy it from her for $15 (which includes shipping). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman