Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

New page!

You might have noticed something new on our blog today...yes a new page for the Pampered Chef fundraisers! Judi, whose family will be having a fundraiser in March, had a great idea of having a separate page highlighting the families who are having a PC fundraiser so when people realize they need/want something from Pampered Chef, they can just go to that area to see who they can help support! So, take a look at the page and don't forget to help support their adoptions with a purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman