Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pampered Chef February Fundraisers

It has been a week since we started the PC fundraisers and I would like to thank everyone who has participated. Since many of you reading this blog don't know the families who are having these fundraisers, I wanted to share a little more information about them. This week I will tell you more about Tim and Angi.

Tim and Angi Cooper have been married for 15 years in June and have been praying for a child for many years. They began their adoption journey last year and were DTE on August 19. In November, Tim had to leave his job and is still searching for another one. Angi currently works full time at Bloomington Hospital. They are both leaders in their church's Orphan/Adoption Ministry, Tim is a Deacon, and they can hardly wait to have a child to share their lives with. Tim and Angi will be using the money they earn from this fundraiser to pay for Aerie's ticket home. Will you help them? Click on the Pampered Chef picture on the right and enter Cooper adoption as the fundraiser.


Tim and Angi Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman