Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pampered Chef online fundraiser parties!!!!!

UPDATE! For some reason the "shop now" link isn't showing up. The home office is in Chicago so that may be the reason. For now, however, you can still support these families.

1.  On the home page, click on "our products". It is on the left side in about the middle of the page.

2.  Shop!!!

3.  When you find the item you want, click on it to get to the quantity requested page. To the right of the quantity box, click on "How to Purchase."

4.  This will take you to the page that will allow you to enter the name of the fundraiser you want to support. Enter either "Anderson adoption" or "Cooper adoption".

5. After you select the fundraiser, you will be directed back to the item you wish to purchase. You can then continue shopping. You should see the fundraiser you selected at the top right of your screen listing the name of the fundraiser.

Hey everyone! I wanted to share that I now have a Pampered Chef website for those of you who like to shop online. Even better than that is that I have two PC fundraisers going on to get the website buzzing with purchases!

Tim and Angi Cooper are from Indiana and they are going to adopt a little girl who they will name Aerie. They are currently #8 for an infant girl between the ages newborn to 12 months old and #4 for an infant girl between 10 and 12 months old. They are going to be using the funds raised in this fundraiser for Aerie's plane ticket home.You can see their blog here!

John and Christina Anderson are ALSO adopting a baby girl who they will name Nora. They are currently #10 in the infant girl from newborn to 12 months old and will also use the money raised to help bring baby Nora home! Check out there blog here!

So, you're probably asking yourself how you can get your hands on some GREAT kitchen products AND help these wonderful families! Well on the right side of my blog there is a Pampered Chef link that will take you directly to my PC website. When you are done looking at all the specials that are on the home page, click "Shop Now" at the top right, which will take you to a page that allows you to choose what family you want to support. If you don't know either of them, then just pick one! They are truly wonderful people and deserve to get as much out of this fundraiser as possible! For Tim and Angi, you can enter Cooper Adoption Fundraiser in the space provided. For the John and Christina...you guessed it...Anderson Adoption Fundraiser! Then shop! My new personal favorite is the Ultimate Mandolin...it grates, slices straight or with crinkle cut, etc. When you are done shopping you can choose to either have the products shipped to Tim and Angi or John and Christina or directly to you.

These fund-raising shows will be ending on March 2 so I can close them before we leave to go get our boys. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. My information is on the home page. Enjoy shopping and THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman