Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monthly Update!

Yesterday, we got another update and some new pictures! I absolutely LOVE getting these updates! Both boys have been healthy this month so that is wonderful news. They have been having fun playing together as well. Our S**** hasn't grown much this past month and he's gone from 32 lbs. to 32.4. He was described as calm and content. Jeremiah has gained 3 lbs. going from 30 to 33 lbs! He was described as content, caring, and sociable. While I can't show you their entire faces yet, you can enjoy this picture of S***'s eyes and Jeremiah's smile. The next monthly update will be from ME!!!!!!!!!!!

S****'s eyes and Jeremiah's smile

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! They are so cute! Safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, S's eyes and Jeremiah's smile make my heart skip a beat! So precious! Wishing you safe travels, my friend! SOOOO EXCITED for you! Can't wait to see pics of you and Garth with your boys!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman