Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Month Home-iversary

Wow, I can't believe a month has passed already! Time flies when you have two VERY active little boys! I just have to say that I LOVE being a mom. It is as good as I ever dreamed...maybe even better. Jeremiah and Simon are doing great! They are almost always happy and I just love hearing their laughter, singing, talking, and shrieks of happiness when Daddy comes home. I love hearing their little footsteps running through the house. I love being able to hug and kiss them throughout the day. For so long I have dreamed of looking in my rear view mirror and seeing a child and now I get to see TWO! They really enjoy being outside and we try to go for walks about every day. They are great eaters and have eaten pretty much everything I've given them. They both go to bed very easily, both for their nap and bedtime. We have established a bedtime routine and it's cute when they tell us what will come next. I thank the Lord every day for bringing these boys into our lives. Dreams really do come true!

Simon, Mommy, Daddy, Jeremiah

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so awesome! : ) It is so beautiful to have seen you guys go from DTE to home and watch your amazing story unfold. I am so happy for you all. You are a beautiful family. : ) Praise God for answered prayers.

    Brandy
    www.ourethiopiandaughter.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! Happy one month home to your family!!! It's amazing how God has everything planned! LOVE seeing your pics and how the boys' personalities show through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see everyone so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!! Just think! SO MANY MORE MONTHS TOGETHER!!! So GLAD being a mom is all you dreamed it would be! I bet you are a GREAT one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman