Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pictures

Here are the pictures I told you I would add when I got home. Enjoy!
Jeremiah with the Ethiopian Airlines socks and mask on

Jeremiah and Simon waving

Brushing their teeth

Simon with his toothbrush, eye mask, and balloon

David the chef and a couple of his helpers

Jeremiah 

Simon and Jeremiah with "scarves"

Jeremiah, T, Simon, and Mommy

Anxiously awaiting our first meeting with the boys

First hugs...Simon was screaming, Jeremiah was happy as can be

The laundry ladies

Some of what we had for breakfast. We were also able to get eggs

Simon with his sunglasses

Jeremiah with his upside down sunglasses

Jeremiah chilling

Family photo

Camels we saw on the way to Awassa

Traditional house

Hippo in Lake Awassa

Kids sitting on a trailer

Horse and buggy that we saw on the way back from Awassa

Simon and Mommy

Daddy, Simon, and Jeremiah


Daddy and Jeremiah

Jeremiah, Daddy, Simon, and Mommy

Simon and his favorite guard at the TH

Simon and Jeremiah

Simon and Yonas

In the van when the boys came back to the GH with me!!!!!


Silly Jeremiah

Simon and Jeremiah

Jeremiah blowing bubbles

Simon 

Jeremiah when he had chicken pox and Simon

Ready for bed

Jeremiah, Grandma, and Simon

Jeremiah and Simon with dischcloths on their heads


Simon, Mommy, and Jeremiah

Grandma, Simon, Jeremiah

Simon in an oatmeal bath

Jeremiah then had to take an oatmeal bath too...

Simon when he was at his worst with the chicken pox

Simon's back

Simon and Jeremiah on the balcony

Jeremiah ready to go with his backpack

Grandma, Simon, and Jeremiah

Jeremiah and Simon with their backpacks

Jeremiah hugging Simon


Granddad, Jeremiah, Daddy, and Simon in the Omaha airport


Less than thrilled about the car seat

Simon was OK with it

They crashed on the way home from eating supper and didn't wake up until 4:30 a.m.

Simon, Daddy, and Jeremiah at 4:30 a.m. 

Simon and Daddy

Jeremiah and Simon in their new pajamas

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictues, Carmen! Welcome home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Absolutely precious! Your sons are so adorable! Love how these pics show their personalities! They look so fun! Beautiful family, Carmen, beautiful fam!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman