Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

On this father's day, I would first like to say thank you to my wonderful father who showed me what kind of man I wanted to marry. Dad was, and still is, a great role model for all of us!

Most of all, however, I want to tell Garth how much I love him and what an incredible dad he is. The boys have been with us for almost 2 months now and I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father for these boys. They LOVE spending time with him and ask several times a day if daddy's at work. So on this very first father's day, I would like to share some of my favorite pictures of my 3 guys from this past week. Enjoy!

Simon, Daddy, and Jeremiah at North Lake

Daddy helping Simon hold a kitten

This picture was taken of a reflecting ball

Simon, Daddy, and Jeremiah waiting patiently for lunch

1 comment:

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman