Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picture updates

I know it's been a while since I posted any pics of the boys and part of that is because I lost my camera at my parent's house for about a month. We have another one which we did take some pictures with, but I wasn't used to it and it was a bigger camera so I couldn't as easily carry it around with me for those really cute moments. Here are some of what I DID get, though.

Jeremiah hugging Simon

Daddy's home from work!

The boys sleeping at Grandma and Granddad's house

Simon wearing my slippers

Simon mowing

Simon riding the tractor

Jeremiah on a sit and spin

Jeremiah had put that diaper on himself...he was so proud

We got this play water table by some unknown person...and the boys LOVE IT!!!!! 

Bucket heads

Simon and Granddad, Jeremiah and Daddy

Cowboy Jeremiah

Grandma and Jeremiah

Jeremiah and Simon playing in the sandbox at Inman

Simon, Mommy, Daddy, and Jeremiah

Simon and Jeremiah wearing their new raincoats

Jeremiah and Simon riding in a wagon at someone's garage sale

Simon and Groucho

New friends Cerra, Ethan, and Brantley Anderson in their backyard. Their parents are adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia as well and are waiting for a referral.

Simon is on the level

3 comments:

  1. They look so happy and secure. Good job Mommy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fills my heart to see these pictures! You are a beautiful family! They look so full of JOY and LOVE! Blessing to you and yours ~

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman