Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Prayers for adoption friends

Hey blog followers! Today while I was on Facebook I saw a post from an adoption friend of mine that broke my heart. Brandon and Jen Hatmaker were in our travel group and they are adopting two children, previously unrelated but will soon be brother and sister. They had court the same day with us and while in court, they were told that they hadn't passed because (I think) MOWA hadn't written their letters. Later that day, however, they got a call saying that their daughter had passed and they thought their son would pass later that week. That was March 10....and their son still hasn't passed court. Today Jen got a call from AW while she was having lunch with a friend and throughout a long conversation, AW mentioned the words "appeal" and "final subpoena". They also said that it might be best for them to come get their daughter. My heart just broke at that post and while sitting here with our Ethiopian miracles, the tears just started streaming down my face. PLEASE pray for this family, that MOWCYA will write the letter, and that the Lord will MOVE THIS MOUNTAIN so the Hatmaker family can be rejoined at home in Texas. It has been FAR too long and those kids need to come to their forever family! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I had not heard this yet! PRAYING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman