Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Three month post placement visit

Today we had our 3 month post placement visit with Cindy from Nebraska Christian Services. I was actually really looking forward to this visit. She came around 2:30 and the boys were still napping so we had a few minutes of quiet to get some of the particulars out of the way. The boys woke up about 2:45 and came down. At first they were a little shy, but after about 10 minutes, they got over that and began to be their normal energetic selves. :-)

The questions that we were asked dealt with physical health (illnesses, stamina, height, weight, etc.), intellectual development, adjustment and attachment, community and extended family's responses to the boys, if there were any changes within the family (such as a move, job changes, etc.), our daily routine, their personalities, what they like to do, and how things are going in general.

The total visit lasted a little short of 2 hours and the boys entertained Cindy quite a bit. It will be 3 months before we see her again so it'll be interesting to see how much they have changed since then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman