Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

World Magazine article about Ethiopian adoptions

Tonight as I was stalking the AWAA Ethiopia Yahoo Group, I saw that someone had posted about an article in World Magazine regarding Ethiopian adoptions. Obviously, this piqued my curiosity. The article is quite long, but definitely worth the time to read. As you know if you have followed any Ethiopian adoption blog in the past 4 months or so, Ethiopian adoptions have slowed. down. a. lot. This article does an excellent job of explaining what steps are taken through the entire adoption process from Ethiopia... from relinquishment to Embassy.  It also has some good comments about AWAA, which I am ALWAYS proud to share. You can read the article here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman