Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Court closures in Ethiopia

Yesterday was the last day that the courts in Ethiopia were open before closing for the rainy season. There have been several AWAA families who had been hoping and praying to pass court and while some did (YEAH!!!), many others did not. These families are looking at an additional 2 MONTHS of waiting before they can see their Ethiopian kiddos again. Please pray for all the families that the court closures have affected. They need as much comfort as they can get. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that all of the families in our first travel group passed before this LONG break... I think all the first timers in our second group did too. It's a long time to wait and one that we have never had to do.

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman