Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pampered Chef fundraising family update....REFERRAL!

I am so excited to tell you that the Martine family who is currently having a PC fundraiser received their referral for a baby boy yesterday! I can't tell you how excited that makes me! I remember vividly the day I got to see the faces of our sweet boys and now THEY have a picture to stare at also! Now that we know they will be traveling within the next few months, let's really step up the shopping! Even if you can't order something, pass it on to others who might need something and want to support an amazing cause! Click the link on the right and enter "Cristie" as the hostess! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman