Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Update on Adoptive Families for Famine Relief

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Yesterday alone we had a confirmed $4030 donated to help feed the African people who are starving. I say "confirmed" because we know of families who contributed who didn't want any of the "freebies" so they didn't email Brandy with their donations. This is AWESOME! The breakdown of donations for each charity was:

World Food Programme-$190
Doctor's Without Borders-$225
Children's HopeChest-$1085 (most earmarked for the TOG well)
World Vision-$2195

There were donations to other organizations such as Samaritan's Purse and Catholic Relief Charities as well.

Thank you so much for your generosity. It means a lot to me to see everybody join together to help people in need.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome and it was SUCH a great idea! Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman