Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Card and message party for Jeremiah


I have been told by a few people that they wished they could participate in some way for Jeremiah's and Simon's first American birthdays. That got me thinking that it might be neat to have kind of a birthday message online party for the boys during the month of their birthday.

Well Jeremiah turns 5 this month so my idea was to let anyone who would like to post birthday messages to him here on my blog as well as on Facebook. I will keep the messages and add them to his Lifebook. If you would like to go a more traditional route, you are more than welcome to send actual birthday cards to them as well.  Our address is 111 N Engdahl Ave, Oakland, NE 68045. Jeremiah's actual birthday is September 15 and Simon's is November 25 so we'll be doing another one that month for him.

I posted this idea on Facebook this afternoon and already he has gotten several birthday wish messages, which is awesome! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman