Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Correction



This afternoon I took the boys to our local clinic to get an official height and weight since they were there in April for their first doctor's appointment. We are going to begin the readoption process to get an American birth certificate. Anyway, after the boys were measured, I realized that our VeggieTales scale must be measuring in centimeters because the boys' ACTUAL growth is:

Jeremiah 1-1/2 inches
Simon 1-3/4 inches


Jeremiah has also gained 2 lbs. (now at 36) and Simon has gained 2-1/2 lbs. (now at 37-1/2).

Even though they haven't grown as much as I originally thought, they are definitely still growing...and that's a good thing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman