Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Professional family pictures!

Yesterday, when I went out to our mailbox, I was THRILLED to see a package from Bellus Photo + Film because I KNEW it was the CD with the pictures that Matt Paddack took! I hope you like them!

Simon 

Jeremiah and Simon

Jeremiah 

Simon 

Simon 

Jeremiah and Simon

The whole family

Simon, Daddy (Garth), Mommy (Carmen), Jeremiah

Candid shot

Jeremiah and Simon

Jeremiah 

Jeremiah in B&W

Jeremiah 

Simon in B&W

Simon 

Simon 

Jeremiah 

Jeremiah, Mommy, Daddy, Simon

Jeremiah, Mommy, Daddy, Simon

Simon, Mommy, Daddy, Jeremiah

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Carmen! Such beautiful boys and a gorgeous family! So happy for you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love that our journeys and timelines are so similar!!! Your boys are adorable. I will definitely be following you, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel. I knew it from the start. The first time my angel smiled at me; I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel; This angel child of mine. Though not of my creation, My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel. My heart is dancing wild; Our family, by a miracle; Blessed by our angel child.

All I Really Want by Steven Curtis Chapman